Admission Procedure – EWS Category
|Information Regarding Pre-School’s Registration (EWS)|
|Age Criteria||Age Limit :
Pre Nursery – 2 yrs as on 31st March of current session
Nursery – 3 yrs as on 31st March of current session
|Submission of duly filled forms at||School admission desk|
|Documents Required At the time of Physical Submission||Photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate|
Parents are required to carry Originals along with one set of Photocopies of below mentioned documents at the time of verification of Documents.
Submit anyone of the following document as proof in each category
- Birth Certificate under the Births, Deaths and Marriages Certification Act, 1986.
- Hospital / Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife register record.
- Anganwadi Record.
- Declaration of the age of the child by the parent or guardian.
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (mother/father) having the name of the child.
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill / MTNL telephone bill / water bill.
- Unique Identity Card of mother / father / child issued by Govt. of India.
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Income Certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- BPL Ration Card (Yellow Coloured)
- AAY Ration Card (Pink Coloured).
Proof of Disadvantaged Group:
- A certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar or any other competent Authority.
- Caste Certificate issued by DC office.
- Medical Certificate from Govt. Hospital, in case of children with special needs / disabilities.
- A Certificate issued in accordance with instructions issued by the Department of Woman & Child Development, GNCT of Delhi, vide order dated 11.12.12 in case of Orphan Child.